Monday, May 17, 2010

Practical Prologue


It has been long time ago we acknowledge this matter. Then we even started as early as December 2009 even though the actual due date was 31st March 2010. So we called, we came to the office for about 5 of them with hope which was sky high. Unfortunately, the February already enters the calendar and we didn’t have any call yet. So I’ve started aggressive approach to send about 10 other applications to offices. Still disappointing, and March eventually enters and the dateline just around the corner. So I seek other students which obtained several places so I wanted to go to the place that they wanted to ignore.

I feel anxious why even for industrial training became this hard. Then I tried to fill out the void that my friends made. However, this won’t work. Until the time left was very slim, about 10 days and finally Prinsiptek called me to offer a place for training. Then I’m very happy to accept it without any hesitation. Then during the dying moment, few other offers came and politely I refuse to accept because I already have one. So, here I come to the working environment + study along.


“INTELLIGENCE WITHOUT GENIUS, KNOWLEDGE WITHOUT INFLEXIBILITY, A HIGH DEGREE OF SKILL WITHOUT OVERTRAINING, FEAR BUT NOT COWARDICE, BRAVERY WITHOUT FOOLHARDINESS, SELF-CONFIDENCE WITHOUT EGOTISM, PHYSICAL FITNESS WITHOUT BEING MUSCLE BOUND, PREFERENCE FOR PARTICIPATORY OVER SPECTATOR SPORTS, FRANKNESS WITHOUT BLABBER MOUTHING, ENJOYING LIFE WITHOUT EXCESS HUMOR WITH DISPROPORTION AND FAST REFLEXES OVER PANIC” – Dr Robert Voas -

No comments: