Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Practical Day 13: A Fine Day















I am a bit scared at number 13. However, the number does not really pose any damaging threat on me, usually. I got a vision about this number early this morning but decided to ignore it. Okay, the day goes on just fine. Only a little bit decision making that hard for me to be made.

As I arrived at the gate, I take a look at the things I’ve left since Friday and Saturday. All of them have gone. Syukur. I think LP (his actual name, not LB like I mentioned earlier) already arranged those things to be kept in the store at the basement. However as I took a visit to the store, it seems 4 items has broken. Oh God, please show your mercy. I’ve decided to kept it as a secret for a while.

My task for today was to continue what I have left for about 3 days. It was to collect other accessories of scaffolding. Everything that I have left after arranged it nicely, now it became a mess. I am blurred and don’t know to organize these kongsi-kongs. I just let them find things and collect it at one spot. In my mind, this is the last day that I will deal with these Banglas.

My 2nd boss asked me to collect everything, nothing will be left behind. It seems they will work with me for another day. But as I left the site for today, I’ve already planned something in my mind for them tomorrow. I hope it will go well.

Earlier, I already have an appointment with our PM. Actually I was really afraid to brief him. However with little explanation from Rashpal, it lifts my burden a little bit. With his encouragement, I have explained to our PM and he understood well. Actually at his room, as I asked to meet him in person, I already sat on the chair. As he called my 2nd boss to discuss together I saw my 2nd boss does not sit on a chair. So I stand up but PM look at me and asked me to sit down. “You’re doing well” he said. I think PM understood that I’m in learning process right now. So he asked my 2nd boss to plan other thing that I can arrange in and out of the items that I received last Friday and Saturday. The thing that I thought as the heaviest matter, it turns up as a simple thing. Alhamdulillah.


“INTELLIGENCE WITHOUT GENIUS, KNOWLEDGE WITHOUT INFLEXIBILITY, A HIGH DEGREE OF SKILL WITHOUT OVERTRAINING, FEAR BUT NOT COWARDICE, BRAVERY WITHOUT FOOLHARDINESS, SELF-CONFIDENCE WITHOUT EGOTISM, PHYSICAL FITNESS WITHOUT BEING MUSCLE BOUND, PREFERENCE FOR PARTICIPATORY OVER SPECTATOR SPORTS, FRANKNESS WITHOUT BLABBER MOUTHING, ENJOYING LIFE WITHOUT EXCESS HUMOR WITH DISPROPORTION AND FAST REFLEXES OVER PANIC” – Dr Robert Voas -

No comments: