Friday, July 23, 2010

Practical Day 30: Still Working




Today is the thirtieth day of my training, theoretically. This is including my three days off because of sickness. Sorry about the early calculation that I’ve made earlier. The total day that I supposed to undergo my training is 47 days. That means it is 17 days left for me. Can’t wait for the end of the training. Still I’m thinking that after I finished this, I still have to go to work, and situation will be the same. Nothing much different. Only I hope that if I can choose a company, I don’t want to work with Prinsiptek anymore.

Okay, it is Monday. I don’t feel the Sunday yesterday since I’ve been packed with so many activities. Again, after the housekeeping work Abang Nizam treat me for a breakfast. Later I arranged the delivery of Jack Base and U-head (again). There is also a delivery in the evening. I managed to make two trips for today. Alhamdulillah.

Nothing much happened or I couldn’t remember things that happened because I write this on the next day. Added with bad mood, makes me want to write less. That’s it.

Allahumma Yassir Wa La Tu’assir, Rabbi Tammim Bil Khair.



“PATRIOTISM IS SUPPORTING YOUR COUNTRY ALL THE TIME, AND YOUR GOVERNMENT WHEN IT DESERVES IT” – Mark Twain -

No comments: