Thursday, July 29, 2010

Practical Day 42: Mim Alif Lam Sin

I did not take my breakfast. As I have to rush to the site. Today is Monday and that means there will be a toolbox meeting. I cannot be late for it. Well, I arrived to the site and just wait for the meeting. Later Eddie calls me and asks me to finish my job today. As he want to take his people back. I said okay and thank you. Then, my target is to finish up all the outstanding works. After the meeting finished then I asked them to immediately continue their works. As I am rushing towards time.

Well, even though I have a hard time to settle matters, the work is still going on. Well, as I write this I don’t know what to describe this day. As I thought I am lazy but I think another people think otherwise. As I tell LP that this week is my final week. Then he said my rapport is good. What? Maybe he just want to ‘kipas’ me but he again state the same. He said that he sees me working all the time. Well, that what you see, ea. He feel a bit sad as he knows whatever I have done will be given to him after I leave. He will continue my works here. Hurm, at least I know somebody who feels sad for me after I’m leaving. Ha3.

Well, enough for today I think. Not much except I become a bit closer with Encik Farid. He taught many things about industrial training report. So he gives me clues that I might put inside my report. He even offered to me of his photo collection. So I can choose whatever I like about this site. Thank you Mr. Farid. I will revise what we have discussed earlier.

Allahumma Yassir, Wa La Tu’assir. Rabbi Tammim BilKhair.


“PATRIOTISM IS SUPPORTING YOUR COUNTRY ALL THE TIME, AND YOUR GOVERNMENT WHEN IT DESERVES IT” – Mark Twain -

No comments: