Thursday, July 29, 2010

Practical Day 41: Cousin’s Wedding

I did not come to work for today. I know I will not come today long before I have started this training. That is because my cousin’s wedding is today. She is my same-age-cousin. There are no chances that I’m going to miss her big day, if Allah wills. Even though I’m not contributing much for her ceremony.

Weird thing is, there are still people calling me for work matters. Urgh. Well there are some mistakes about the delivery. As I pass over to Swandi, he might not hear my order really well. So I tell the lorry driver ‘Never mind, the thing already happens. I will figure out something later’. Now, I’m having both. The wedding ceremony and also my little bit of work.

Allahumma Yassir, Wa La Tu’assir. Rabbi Tammim BilKhair.


“PATRIOTISM IS SUPPORTING YOUR COUNTRY ALL THE TIME, AND YOUR GOVERNMENT WHEN IT DESERVES IT” – Mark Twain -

No comments: