Monday, July 19, 2010

Practical Day 22: Couldn’t Stand It

I came as usual by I knew I’m not well. I continue with photocopying job. Later my 2nd boss asked me to do some Purchase Order (PO) to be given to the related person. At this time I feel very dizzy to even stand up. So I asked my 2nd boss to go to the clinic to get a treatment. So he let me go and ask me to keep the MC certificate.

I think it is the pain on my chest yesterday. As I checked, my doctor said that my fever has affected me a lot. The pain on my chest is because of gastric that consume my inner part. So she let me to rest for today and tomorrow. Thank Allah. That I wanted really bad. So I just rest and as far as I know I sleep all day long.


“PATRIOTISM IS SUPPORTING YOUR COUNTRY ALL THE TIME, AND YOUR GOVERNMENT WHEN IT DESERVES IT” – Mark Twain -

No comments: