Monday, July 19, 2010

Practical Day 21: Heartache




There was sudden general assembly today. I don’t know why. My colleague says that they can conduct this event anytime they want. For this time, they will organize massive cleaning effort involving all the workers. So sudden I am leading 20 people to do some job. As I watching them my heart felt very hurt (30/06/2010: It was a gastric). I couldn’t do anything. I just sit down.

After 10 a.m., I was given other task. I couldn’t remember what it was. The thing that I knew our secretary being snatch by young malay. Curse on them. Later on the evening I have to make a fast DO delivery to the HQ. That’s all I can write.




“PATRIOTISM IS SUPPORTING YOUR COUNTRY ALL THE TIME, AND YOUR GOVERNMENT WHEN IT DESERVES IT” – Mark Twain -

No comments: