Monday, July 26, 2010

Practical Day 38: Wide View

Well, I did not come to work today. As I have to send my mum to the clinic. She has a periodical medical checkup. Then I already registered a full day unpaid leave. As I wish to go to Shah Alam to settle some of Monbusho matters. In my mind, I wanted to get my transcript, to meet with Ir. Shaharin as I want him to be my recommender and I wanted to discuss something with Puan Sabariyah about the title of my study later.

Well, not much about the clinic but there are so many things I discussed with Ir. Shaharin. First, of course I finish up the matters at PRPK where they manage the student transcript. I know, I might encounter some trouble as I wanted to have some manageable trouble. I wasted RM 7 as I wrongly asked the type of transcript. I believe, if it is some obstacle in front of me that’s mean or I hope that my path will be much clear later especially in the interview.

Only then I meet Ir. Shaharin. With immediate appointment made, he agrees to be my recommender. No issue arises. Then he deeply wanted to know what my intention is. So I explained clearly to him that this is a requirement for the interview. Later, he asked me about Industrial Training. He is the Industrial Training coordinator. So I explained everything that I experienced at the site. Then he just said that what I have been through for these few weeks earlier is good for me. No problem for my report even though I’ve been placed under the QS department. He added that even a scold from the boss; it is a part of learning. Wow, I’m motivated after meeting him. Well about the industrial training of course.

Later we discussing about the possible title that I will research upon arriving in Japan. Then I explained to him that I wanted to do ‘Effluent effect on soil’. He immediately searches the Scopus and other journal search engine. Unfortunately, there is no same journal on that title. He suddenly likes this situation. He suggested that my title will be an ignition on the scope of the studies as no one ever made the research. For better, this research might be improved to the PhD level. Wow, I’m not thinking as far as that. I’m only thinking to pass the interview first. Everything will be prepared later.

Well, I never become this close with Ir. Shaharin. It is sorry also, as I only asked him after I have some intention to meet him. Well, I have to prepare so many things. I don’t know what to do. As I have to refer to Dr. Sheikh Muszaphar Shukor, because he told us in his book that during his trial for the Angkasawan program he already actively doing so many commitments. For me, I have FYP awaits me and industrial training reports. Plus, Integrated Design Project that haunting us. Fortunately, about Monbukagakusho, it will end on 8 July, for stage 3. I don’t want it to ends there. I hope it will continue until I returned home from Japan after finished my Master Studies. InsyaAllah.

Allahumma Yassir, Wa La Tu’assir. Rabbi Tammim BilKhair.


“PATRIOTISM IS SUPPORTING YOUR COUNTRY ALL THE TIME, AND YOUR GOVERNMENT WHEN IT DESERVES IT” – Mark Twain -

No comments: