Thursday, July 29, 2010

Practical Day 43: Last Delivery


It is only a neutral day. Came to the site with a mission in my head. To order the kongsi kongs to finish the collecting of Jack Base and U-Head. Finally, it has an ending. Well, I order them to collect those things and arrange it on the palettes as usual. So I just looked at them doing their work properly. If something else happen I will ask them to adjust their work.

The lorry driver came. I order them to load these items into the lorry and as usual I have a chit chat with Abang Din about ‘Oh No!’ post before. I just pretend to be very interested in it. As the matter of a fact, I don’t like this situation. You can call me a hypocrite but actually I don’t know how to deal with this. Well, I hope I will be given strength in the days coming.

Yes, finally I see the ending of it. The lorry just went out from the site and I see I’m doing something. From 3900 number of Jack Base and now it is only 60 numbers left in this site. I couldn’t send it out as it is being used for the construction. I assume that I have finished my duty. Now I am much more relaxed.

I couldn’t remember clearly what I do for today as write about this day is two days later. The thing I know is today is free. I am doing everything with my heart open. No issues. I think that is why I couldn’t remember a thing. Never mind. Good days not always coming. Let me enjoy this feeling. I like our site clerk. I want to see her smile again. I think she is my closest friend here. She is my motivation to come here. Exactly on the day she arrived, I already felt that my burden has lost much. Yes of course. After her arrival, I don’t have to do Admin works anymore. She also talks to me many times. So I can express my stress to her. Even though my story makes her feels sleepy. Well, not much day left. I must write her name in Japanese as she already requested. I will give to her tomorrow. InsyaAllah.

Allahumma Yassir, Wa La Tuassir. Rabbi Tammim BilKhair.




“PATRIOTISM IS SUPPORTING YOUR COUNTRY ALL THE TIME, AND YOUR GOVERNMENT WHEN IT DESERVES IT” – Mark Twain -

2 comments:

Ndea Anuar said...

peewwiitt....kibo is makin a move ;)

Aderi Aryasu said...

uit... what move? just a token of appreciation to someone who helped me a lot la...