Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Practical Day 39: Work Continues


Now I have to continue my work as I did not come to the site yesterday. In my mind, I’m really worried to think about what I have left before. I’m not sure whether I have caused trouble to others as I did not come to work. I thought I am nobody, but recently I am somebody, I am a part of the site. If I did not come, nothing will be sent out even it is ready to be sent out.

So I come to the site. Nothing weird happen. Only that there is a conflict of people usage. I don’t know who is holding that two people. In the morning, that two people doesn’t know what to do. So I asked him to follow my order to continue the collecting work. Then Din told me that they help him for yesterday. He let them to follow me because there is no sufficient equipment to be given out plus he cannot control too many people. So be it.

I continue with my work. Later I encountered Teh. He is the superior of Din. So he so surprised looking that these people following me. He approach me then asked me why these guys are following me. So I reply that I retake them from Din. He seems so frustrated. I don’t want to know what his problem. As he leaving, he said that I must use them for today and tomorrow will be given again to him. I nodded and just continue my job. Hoping all the collecting job will be finished today.

As I looked at them working, I think the work cannot be finished. So I decided to discuss this matters with Eddie, our PM. Well, some ‘discussion’ event happened. As it is first time I argue with PM. But in the end, I left his room as I won’t able to answer his question. He asked me ‘When you can finish your job’. As I asked again that the term ‘finish’ is so subjective. With so many JB and UH is still in use. What does he mean with ‘finish’? That is why I left his room. I don’t want to complicate things further. Well, just let tomorrow happen. InsyaAllah.

Allahumma Yassir, Wa La Tu’assir. Rabbi Tammim Bil Khair.




“PATRIOTISM IS SUPPORTING YOUR COUNTRY ALL THE TIME, AND YOUR GOVERNMENT WHEN IT DESERVES IT” – Mark Twain -

No comments: