Saturday, July 24, 2010

Practical Day 35: Visited


I don’t know what to sent out for today. As I don’t know what item are already arranged. The only thing in my mind is to collect the entire ladder frame, JB and UH. As I walked suddenly Swandi (Site Agent, Indonesian) said to me there is a bulk of ladder frame. As I looked towards it, wow, that is so many. So I can make a delivery. So I arranged people and lorry driver in the evening so I can have time to arrange it.

Then I got message from Auk. He wants to visit me at site. So I said ok and I’m free in the morning. I waited for him long enough but he did not arrive at the time that I feel suitable. He arrived few minutes after lunch hour started. So I just take him a walk inside and show him a show level. Explained him few things and we went out for lunch. In my mind, I thought he want to leave if I have some work to do, beside he want to stay and watched me working. So be it. I just let him watch me working. He also helps me when I’m measuring area. But he also watches me handling the entire ‘sent out’ work that I always did.

Pity Auk, I can’t entertain him properly. Only after I finished all the works at 4 then I took him for prayers and explained him several issue about this site. Then after finished working hours both of us called other friends to watch a match between Holland and Japan. Yeah, we are having a very fine evening today.



“PATRIOTISM IS SUPPORTING YOUR COUNTRY ALL THE TIME, AND YOUR GOVERNMENT WHEN IT DESERVES IT” – Mark Twain -

No comments: