Saturday, July 24, 2010

Practical Day 31: Unbelievable


I feel bad about today but with my determination, I come early to the site. I have to plan how to manage the frame to be sent out. Also I have to ensure the correct frame to be sent out. Fortunately, I manage to realize that the frame that I thought the one which will be sent out is wrong. It is supposed to be another type of frame. Still I have a time to think about the correct frames.

So I dealt with another lorry driver, Suyanto which he drives a much bigger lorry. He said he will be free at 10 a.m. so I waited for it. But at the same time, I don’t know how to lift the frames into the lorry. But I hope the nature will take care the problem. As I waited, DBKL come check our site. The guard says “Look, the person who wanted to be fed is coming”. I can get what he is saying. And I just observed the situation. And truly, the unbelievable act happened. It is ****ery. I can’t believe I can see the situation right in front of my eyes. Even though it is not direct but the one who gives the ****ery told us how the thing going on. Unbelievable 1.

It is already 10 a.m. and I meet Suyanto one more time. Again he stressed out that he has no time. He has to finish his job. He decided to do my delivery at 3 p.m. I don’t think so. I have another thing coming on. I have to measure some area at Futsal building with Ah Man at 1 p.m. Now, there are several things clashed. Never mind.

Forget to tell, I already deal with my lecturer to meet me tomorrow morning. So I guess there is no activity that I have to handle as I want to make myself free to see my lecturer. It is a deal. And later in the evening as I said, I do some measurement with Ah Man. I thought there will be many places need to be measured, suddenly it is one only. So I just relaxed, and do some calculation in the office while listening to the seniors about cross culture chat till 5 p.m. So I packed my bag and wanted to go home.

As I walked through the walkway, I saw PM in front of me. I just smiled and he suddenly asked me about today delivery. I said that I couldn’t make even one delivery for today. So he asked why. Then I explained that the lorry driver canceled it because he has to do something else. Then he asked me whether I have planned for tomorrow delivery. Then I said no. Then suddenly he raised his voice out of anger because of this. So I just stood still. He wanted me to make an arrangement for tomorrow before I can go home.

Hurm, he didn’t know that my lecturer will come visit me tomorrow. I’m stuck. I burst my anger in my heart. Now, I decided to cancel my plan with Ah Man tomorrow, and changed it with the delivery. In the morning, I have to manage whether the jack base and u-head, or the frames. I have to do it whatsoever. With my lecturer is coming, so I have to prepare some simple task before I meet him. Then only I can truly do my job.

Honestly what I want to say here, I know the order of the delivery works is directly under our PM, Eddie. But Ah Ting, my 2nd boss wanted to lighten his burden with giving me the measuring job. If I didn’t do the measuring job, Ah Man will go mad on me. However, that work supposed to be done by Ah Ting. Then for me I know the delivery job is urgent. Now, I’m stuck. With my lecturer is coming. I don’t know what to do. Plus I don’t have even one Kongsi Kong to help me to clear the job. I believe the kongsi kong is very important to help me. I’m not doing it by myself.

Again, and again, and again. Ya Allah, Allahumma Yassir Wa La Tu’assir, Rabbi Tammim Bil Khair.






“PATRIOTISM IS SUPPORTING YOUR COUNTRY ALL THE TIME, AND YOUR GOVERNMENT WHEN IT DESERVES IT” – Mark Twain -

No comments: