Thursday, July 22, 2010

Practical Day 27: A Half Day

As I write this I’m listening to a song entitled ‘Tatakau Monotachi’ which means Those Who Fighting. I really like this song. The piano sounds make me feel serene even though it is hard. A fast song which some soft element inserted in it. Okay, never mind.

Today marked a full month I’m here. Started from 10th May and today is 10th June. I’ve learned many things particularly to deal with peoples. It is hard and so many because it cannot be learned from classrooms and lectures. Today I’ve been scolded again but never mind, I can ignore it already. With the advice from new site clerk make me much more enlightened.

It is only for half day today. I have to accompany my mom to the clinic for some blood testing. It finished even before 8 a.m. but I’ve already asked for half day so I just rest for the remaining hours. Until it is 12 noon then I prepared to work again. I don’t know what’s going to happen for today. As I arrive, I feel a lot of differences. Everything already started and finished their lunch hour. Everyone is working hard and the meeting which relates with progress report I’ve made yesterday already finished. But as I arrived my 2nd boss said that the Jack Base and U-head already collected and were put at some place. So I have to arrange a delivery to the supplier. I just ask something and he scolded me back. What the hell. I asked him in a good manner and he replied with anger. I cannot understand until now. Go to hell to him.

I ran away and checked those items. I didn’t return back to the office. For what? It is better for me to stay at the basement and take a stare at those items. I don’t have to deal with that idiot. Until at one time my PM himself called me through his handset. I’m surprised. He asked me about the arrangement of the delivery. So I said it is already arranged and we just have to wait for tomorrow. So he hangs up and I just returned to the office. So I fill up the paperwork and have some chit chat with senior worker. Everything later turned just fine. Nothing makes me hectic. But I just wait to use the computer, the internet. I want to check my result. Unfortunately, as usual it cannot be done. Maybe I have to wait for tomorrow. InsyaAllah.

Allahumma Yassir Wa La Tu’assir, Rabbi Tammim Bil Khair.


“PATRIOTISM IS SUPPORTING YOUR COUNTRY ALL THE TIME, AND YOUR GOVERNMENT WHEN IT DESERVES IT” – Mark Twain -

No comments: