Thursday, July 22, 2010

Practical Day 25: Calling Day

I knew I don’t have much work for yesterday. So as usual I will be nervous to wait again for today. But it is not too long, early of the morning my 2nd boss called me to settle the Purchase Order (PO). This is the list of purchase made by the company or by the main-con, or sub-con. So I have to call the supplier to ensure the delivery of the items. To know when the item can be delivered. That’s all. But as far I remember I believe those jobs are hard or heavy for me. I don’t know why. Even my 1st boss take over from me for a call.

Enough of that and the lunch time came. I thought after lunch I will go for measuring with Ah Man again. I wait but nothing happened. Then my 2nd boss called me and give me some instruction. He said I must study the plan of KLFA Administration and futsal block for now. Because tomorrow there will be a hefty job awaits me. I have to measure the huge block of KLFA. So, okay I just did it. I studied the plan and later I just return back home. Waiting for tomorrow.


“PATRIOTISM IS SUPPORTING YOUR COUNTRY ALL THE TIME, AND YOUR GOVERNMENT WHEN IT DESERVES IT” – Mark Twain -

No comments: