Monday, July 19, 2010

Practical Day 24: Learning By Myself







I knew I always stuck with U-head and Jack Base work. I don’t know when it will end. With the fact that I always dissatisfied with QS works, I want badly any civil works. It is 5th week already and I must do something. So after I’ve been given a task to collect UH and JB again, I took some time to gain my motivation back. I just sit at a place to search for my momentum.

After break, I gain my feelings and started to make a call. I call Saga as the one who in charge with UH and JB at the highest level of block B. He said that he can make those items to be put down to ground level from the highest floor. So I just waited but nothing had happened.

At this point, I just sit at the edge of a basement car park and look at slope work. There I saw Mr. Lim finishing his job. Suddenly he already at my back. Now I just stand up and asked from him a lot about slope works. So he explained to me with drawing plan on his hand. I’m delighted so I can ask him freely about the slope work. Now I know, if I want to learn what I want I have to do it by myself.

In the evening after lunch, I asked Bro Syed to allow me to follow him. As I overheard that he wanted to check for water proofing. So I just follow him and he teaches me how to inspect the water proofing work. Now I know much more thing that I wanted and I’m eager for more. But I have to make my real work as my priority. So I will change between my work and when I want to study about civil works. InsyaAllah, with Allah helps, I will be able to learn much more without outside interference.

Plus, I have a chance to enter the kongsi area. It is almost like a slumdog. It is pity for them to stay inside there. But that is life. They have to accept it. Me too if I am destined to go through their life. But I hope the life will be much comfortable than what I saw earlier.

Allahumma yassir wa la tu’assir, Rabbi tammim bilkhair.





“PATRIOTISM IS SUPPORTING YOUR COUNTRY ALL THE TIME, AND YOUR GOVERNMENT WHEN IT DESERVES IT” – Mark Twain -

No comments: