Friday, July 16, 2010

Practical Day 18: Not Feeling Well

I came as usual but most of them come late. I waited for my 2nd boss but he never came. So I don’t know what to do and just studying about possibilities of my further studies. At 11 a.m., my PM suddenly called me to ask about jack base and u-head. He wants to know how much we still owe to the supplier. It is hard to discuss without my 2nd boss around. As he looks at the data, he surprised because there are too many of it. He might want to blame me because I did not do it properly. He asked why there are several palettes did not send out already? I explained it is because the palettes are the u-head 900 mm type. So it cannot be sent out to the supplier, because that is our asset. He wants me asked LP to take those things out at the roadside.

I follow my PM’s order. Now, I already feel some dizziness because of headache. I couldn’t walk to much so I just asked LP to finish it all. It is okay, everything were suddenly at the roadside now. Only thing is I don’t know what to do with that thing anymore.

After lunch I already have a plan. A plan to resolve the 2 weeks delayed work with Ah Man. To measure the trenches inside TNB building. So we just do it and finished in no time. So I returned to the office and do some calculation and key it in to the computer. Generally my job is finished for today. So I just wait as sometime I have a chat with Bro Syed. Later I think I have a fever. My body is hot, heat from the inside. I couldn’t stay focus and I just sat at the corner of the room. It was 5 p.m., time to go home and it was heavy rain. I just go through it and I think that is my fault.

I returned home and my condition become worst. It is fever and I just need some rest.

Allahumma Yassir Wa La Tu’assir, Rabbi Tammim Bil Khair.


“PATRIOTISM IS SUPPORTING YOUR COUNTRY ALL THE TIME, AND YOUR GOVERNMENT WHEN IT DESERVES IT” – Mark Twain -

No comments: